The RAI system of personnel training and development comprises scientific-and-research line intended for preparation of scientific personnel in the specialities of sociology and economics. RAI has a sociological laboratory aimed at applied sociological research in the following spheres:
· Study of social-and-economic situation in the regions and municipal entities;
· Study of social-and-political situation in the regions and municipal entities;
· Study of market processes;
· Study of management systems;
· Projects management;
· Optimization and adaptation for various targets of the research tools;
· Economics and enterprise management.
Due to functioning of the sociological laboratory the company employees may write theses.
In order to give its employees the opportunity to gain new practical scientific-and-research and teaching experience RAI cooperates actively with departments and laboratories of higher education institutions:
· Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod
· Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration
· Nizhny Novgorod State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering
There are doctors of economics, sociology, political science, professors and associate professors among the managers and employees of RAI.